Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Epic Saga of My Teeth, Part I

Yesterday I started to write a somewhat graphic and admittedly kind of gross blog post. You see, for the past week (really, longer than that) I have been battling an infected abscess beneath one of my front crowns. The ordeal has resulted in a root canal, lots of drainage, multiple rounds of medication, and a whole lot of pain.

Fortunately for you, I've scrapped the really graphic version.

Suffice it to say that I have not been a very happy camper. As of this morning (my third dentist appointment), the infection was still in full swing. My dentist cleaned it out as much as he could (again) and sent me home with a new type of antibiotic. Hopefully this one will take care of it, but for now it's just a waiting game.

So, in summary...

I've been feeling a lot like this:


And maybe a little like this:


(although I wish I felt like this kid:

)

 I've been re-watching a lot of this:


And eating lots of this:

Risotto. And other mushy foods I don't have pictures of.
Also: not a video.

I'll keep you posted on future developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment